Note to New Members ×

Cypress

BlueB

Cool!

I guess I could bring Roy's Tinkler, so we can ride 2 split-tails side by side... Friday good for you?

I would ride it if we had another metre of snow on the hill. The burner is coming to the hill in a bag. I may not even ride at all, don't know yet. If I can get a ride up there with you, that would be cool. The WC's I was at in Whistler, I just cruised around at the finish area at the bottom of the course and snapped pics. All the athletes and coaches will end up there anyway. I might also ski, I'll decide later.

later,

Dave R.

Ok, whatever you decide to do, look me up on Friday - I'll be there 8am to 3:30pm. Orange jacket if warm, olive jacket if cold... Do you still have my cell no?

Side note: You won't be able to get to the race course without buying the pass, so you might ski/ride just as well.

Ok, whatever you decide to do, look me up on Friday - I'll be there 8am to 3:30pm. Orange jacket if warm, olive jacket if cold... Do you still have my cell no?

Side note: You won't be able to get to the race course without buying the pass, so you might ski/ride just as well.

My number is 6xx-807-1369

later,

Dave R.

• 2 weeks later...