Note to New Members ×

F2 Titanflex bindings Medium

ar(angel

price is firm. I looked into what these sell for new on other sites like YYZcanuck, Hardbooter.com and Blue tomato not to mentioned past posts from the classifieds here before I set my price. They are used, but barely. As I said in the original post, probably a dozen times if that. As for not coming with the lifts, they only came with the heel lift and seeing as how you can't even find those (see previous posts in the classifieds "wanted" section for F2 lifts and cants) I'm hanging onto the heel lift for my second board set-up. These are also the Titanflex models and 2 out of the 3 sites listed above only carry the Ti-race models, not these which typically go for a little more then their partner design. Sorry for the long post, but I want people to understand my price and why.

If they come with the 4 cant wedges that my F2 Race Titaniums came with, you can stack 2 of those to make lift. Just stack them in a way that they cancel each other out. I figure that the heel lift piece makes about 4.5* of lift, 4 stacked cant wedges about 3*, and 2 stacked cant wedged about 1.5* of lift.

Not a ton of options, but definitely functional if you do not need too tall of cant or lift.

Buell

They do have the cant wedges and I have done that as well on my other boards. I ride with a 6* heel lift on all my boards and a 3* in the toe. I didn't receive a heel lift with my latest set of F2's and am currently trying to get someone at Blue Tomato to send me some, but they're not being very cooperative. I'd use these bindings myself, but I'm at the extreme end of their load capacity both weight and boot size wise. They'd go really nice on a AM board.....:)

• 2 weeks later...