Note to New Members ×

Canyons, jan31 and feb1

TheU

great, i have a season pass at the canyons so i can get you a discounted pass, we can meet at the ticket area at about 8:15

Holy Crap! A hardbooter with a season pass at The Canyons? (That might make 3 of us total!)

I'll definitely be there on Feb 1, possibly working, possibly not... Jan 31 is a possiblity with a kid in tow.

Hit me up via my profile if any of you want to try and hook up some time during the day.

Tried to send both of you email but forum says you have prefs set against it. I fly out tonight with the parents and sister, will be riding tomorrow, sat, and at least half of sun. Would love for some people to ride with as I am sure the family will tire out long before I do, as well as to get some pointers. I am staying about 2 miles from Canyons. Red and grey jacket, white helmet, blue prior.

Drop me an email through my profile and I'll get you guys a phone number.

Thanks

Mike

hey skully, im sorta new to the forum so i dont know how to message you on your profile. but i'd like to meet up so just let me know when and where to meet up, i am not very familiar with the mountain so you would probably know of the better spots.

Mike and Skully great meeting with both of you and thank you for all the pointers. I really enjoyed riding with some people who knew the mountain!

Martin

Sorry I didn't see you again on the slopes but good to run into a fellow great plainer. Maybe we can meet up sometime if we get some more snow.

Mike

Mike and Skully great meeting with both of you and thank you for all the pointers. I really enjoyed riding with some people who knew the mountain!

Mike

Good to meet you too Mike. Fun making turns with you.

Mr. "TheU" you should be able to send me an email now. There were some issues with my account that have been taken care of now. Click on my username, and it should give you the option to send me an email. We should be able to get together at some point, I'm at The Canyons every weekend, holidays and any other time I can get up with the family...