Note to New Members ×

Jan 25th Who When Where

CaRtharsis

it was fast last night, probably the fastest I've seen it all year in 20+ days out.......Not sure if it was your buddy but someone was ripping it up pretty well on soft boots last night, enough that I had to double take to make sure he wasn't on hardboots...you could not tell from the trenches.

Fortune is a little shakey for me tonight now.....the weather may make it unfeasible and I sheared off a TD2 shoulder bolt :( last night and have no spares. Time to call BOL and see how much overnight shipping costs!! I have another pair of used TD2s on the way but doubt I will see them this week.

Fortune -tentative for tonight, but may have to softboot it:(

Pakenham- Friday night

Tremblant- Sat (I know its crazy busy but my son is in a Burton FS clinic)

Any Ottawa BOL'ers have a spare TD2 shoulder bolt? I can replace it next week....

//Paul

What size is the bolt? There are a few fastener places in the city. Did I read somewhere that they had all their fasteners custom made for the TD2?

I'm looking for another set of OS2 SI long plates or at least a second board kit if you happen to come across some.

Last night was my first night out this season. I was quite conservative and a little nervous about wrecking my knee again. I took the 185 WCR which is far too much for around here. Should have brought the 175.

I was talking with another carver last night from the area. Never got his name. He was just laying it out. Makes me wish I still had the courage and the knees.