Note to New Members ×

Help! Need Cuff Cant assembly for Deeluxe Suzuka

chadx

Sorry to post here, but my post in the "WTB" area has only received 30 views and I need to appeal to a wider audience.

Michelle says these $5 cuff cant assemblies, for Suzuka/Indy, are currently on backorder. Mine is broken, though still holding on by the skin of it's teeth.

boot_part_af_cuff_cant_med.jpg

Anyone have a spare I can buy until Deeluxe fills the backorders? I'm afraid it is going to completely break while I'm up on the mountain. I rode on it all last weekend. The upper shell seems to stay reasonably in place with forward/backward lean, but the occasional side to side movement makes the upper shell want to pop outward and potentially off of the remaining piece of the cant assembly. Might not be a safety issue, but if it does break, I might be unable to board for weeks waiting for the part (and losing days to make my season pass worthwhile). Anyone have a stash of them with which you are willing to part? Or can point me to someone that might have them in hand?

Part Z in this image

boot_deeluxe_susuka_parts_inside.jpg

It's this part on the bomber site...

http://www.bomberonline.com/store/bo..._cuff_cant.cfm

Thanks,

Chad