Note to New Members ×

Volkl Renntiger 168 GS

mtnbumvbc

Like new. I've ridden it 4 times. Just too many boards in the quiver. I think it's a 2005/2006 model. It's the one with the textured top sheep. Asking for $250.00 plus shipping.

Specs are as follows:

Length: 168 cm

Effective: 149.5 cm

Side cut: 10.9 cm

Nose: 24.3 cm

Waist: 19.0 cm

Tail: 23.8 cm

post-1714-141842271535_thumb.jpg

post-1714-141842271536_thumb.jpg

post-1714-141842271537_thumb.jpg

I have a 168 renn tiger, and it is titanium construction, I primarily ride at stratton currently, and i've found the board is fine for these kind of trails. It is on the softer side i think, I weigh about 180. It carves well as long as you don't push it too hard, and i also found that it likes to ride a little more wieght on the tail, if i leaned alittle too far on the nose it would start to lose an edge. over all it's a good board, but in the end it's no coiler (in my opinion)!

I had a similar RT I was on last year. It hooked up nicely in the rough stuff and the sheets of boilerplate it was "OK". They are "snappy" boards and if you are not steady with your pressure, they can hook up super good and really suprise you when you are not expecting it and throw you hard to the ground, or make you feel about 5 inches shorter as the G-forces kick in.

:biggthump