Note to New Members ×

Greek Peek - Binghamton / Cortland Area

NYcarver

• 2 weeks later...

I ride at Greek. I've been riding about twenty years....mostly on Alpine. Have Donek FC, a Donek Incline and a Coiler All Mountain. Oddly enough after a year layoff from alpine riding (switched to softies) I'm back to hard booting, mostly on the Incline due to it's great versatility. I just retired so I can go anytime. Don't let the "retired" thing fool you....I can still get er' done.

Mike Supple, Elmira NY

msupple@gmail.com

• 1 year later...

I've been looking to get a new (used but new to me) pair of boots, but I don't really want to buy without trying them on, does anyone know of a dealer locally that carries hardbooting stuff? I know this isn't the correct spot in the forums for this post but I figured you folks would know the area best.

Thanks,

Max

No shops locally that know what Carving is, best bet is Starting Gate in VT if you want to buy new. The other option is a bit of a gamble and that is to figure out what size you need and them buy something sight unseen.

The Eascoast Carving session is coming up over at Strat VT, you might be able to find gear there.