Note to New Members ×

frustrated with deeluxe boots

mep7851

The Thermofit liners that I got in my Suzuka's (from YYZcanuck) measure 11.5 inches inside height at the side and my Dalbello Gold Intuition liners measure 11.5 inches inside height at the side. The Dalbello liners are much thinner and are quite stiff considering how thin they are. I haven't tried the Dalbello Silver liners but they are supposed to be a bit softer, thicker and more comfortable than the Golds.

Me so confused. Wasn't Intuition the original OEM for Thermoflex?

Whatever happened, the liners that came in my '09 Track 700s are not as good as my old gray Thermoflexes, which look a lot like Intuition "Alpine" liners. Deeluxe would be very wise to get back in with Intuition.

The new liners are much softer and seem to take up less volume in the boot. They also don't seem to take as much of a good mold. The old ones become an exact negative of every nook and cranny of the inside of the boot (and your foot), the new ones don't look any different after molding than before. Luckily I had at least one more mold left in my old liners, so I'm running those now. They've transformed the boot for the better.

I am with you on that one. I do agree that the Track 700 liners are ..........a bit different ;). For a very short time 2 years ago I had Thermoflex liners that I used for 4 days with my old Burton boots. Well, I can say that those were the most comfortable liners I have had. The T 700 are ..........just not as moldable. I also have a pressure point on my heel that I cna't seem to be able to fix. One thing that did help though was when I found out that the inner canting on the boot had slipped so the boot was "canted" inwards. I put it in the middle and the pressure point was temporary relived. Just to come back when the boot "canted" inward again. I guess, time for the new canting for the shell :D.

Millen

• 10 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but I can add new information for those with small feet.

Just picked up a pair of size 7 (mondo 25) Intuition Power Wraps. Nice product, but stiff!) Anyway, I shoved them-gently- into my mondo 24 Deeluxe Track 225 shells. They fit perfectly. Cuff height is excellent. Maybe they're making them taller now than before? Anyway, just my 2 cents.