Note to New Members ×

Request

RDY_2_Carve

Guys I'm putting up a bunch of trail maps on my garage wall as a mural type thing. I've gotten Crested Butte, Angel Fire, Taos, and Pajarito so far. I was wondering if you guys could hook me up with some of the CO ski areas I've visited? I'm only interested in ski areas that I've been to. The bigger the map the better, and I'm trying to keep them in the best condition possible! I usually just pick one up on my way out of the ski area.

So here's the list of places I've been that I'd like to add to the wall:

Breck

Copper

ABasin

Ski Cooper

Monarch

Telluride

Durango

Aspen (all four mountains)

Wolf Creek

I imagine you could mail it to me for the price of a stamp? I'll be happy to Paypal cash or whatever, or pay you guys at SES. Or I can get them from you at SES or Monarch invasion...

Or better yet I'll repay with beers at SES? :biggthump

My PM is enabled if you can help me out. Thanks!

I could get you those map you want, but not the size you wanted. Just your typical regular trail maps.

I dont know when, but I'm hoping to go to NM soon (Feburary). So I could drop it by while I go visit my buddy in Alburry to go skate (yep, Indian Wells :) ).

R2C - Have you tried calling the resorts that you need maps from? Maybe request an info pack (acting interested in visiting) and tell them to make sure to include their actual trail map. Guessing you would get them all really quick. Might want to request two maps for some of the larger resorts as they have trails printed on both sides.

Just a thought... and you can enjoy promotional junk mail for the next several years

R2C - Have you tried calling the resorts that you need maps from? Maybe request an info pack (acting interested in visiting) and tell them to make sure to include their actual trail map. Guessing you would get them all really quick. Might want to request two maps for some of the larger resorts as they have trails printed on both sides.

Just a thought... and you can enjoy promotional junk mail for the next several years

Hey Thor. Prob not a bad idea. I figured a lot of us would be at SES and I could save some effort just making this request...

If all else fails I'll go that route!

John

Looks like Sean and I will be staying at those cabins near Gleenwood Springs for SES.

Perhaps you can come by one night for a BBQ and deliver those? :)

Not sure how far Vail is from there?

John

Oh my I didn't see this thread. I wonder why I never saw it. Anwyays, when are you going to g.s. ? I sorta forgot the dates for SES. Sure, man. Vail's only like 45 minutes on good days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I scored a A-Basin map at the Bomber House!

I didn't get anything from you guys at SES though. It wasn't on any of our minds...

Saw Mario and Inky's crew on Friday for first tracks. Wish we could have made some turns on a bluebird day together...

Are we invanding Monarch again this year? The season is going to end soon!

:confused: That gave me bitter beer face. We rode into June last year with great snow.

Sorry I missed you at the sesh R2C. I tend to just ride and stay outa the crowds/tents

Guess I shoulda looked for the guy on the bling-bling Virus? :)

I'm pretty sure Monarch is ~ on the New Mexico ski schedule. AKA the season ends April 1. They might do a couple more weeks...

Maybe we'll have to end the season with a ABasin trip or Lovey trip. Sure is a long drive for 1 day though...

If you tell me what maps you are looking for and your address, I'll send you whatever I have.

I have the resort list on the first post...

I got ABasin but I still need to dig through my stuff to see if it's still in good shape.

If you can help PM me and I'll reply back with my address. I can paypal any cash for postage or whatever. No biggie!

TIA