Note to New Members ×

Summit Christmas Eve!

Terryw

me me me!!!

I'll be there with a friend from work. It'll be his first day back since last season. We'll both be on softy gear. Him with the Donek Incline and me with a Tanker 192, both on Cateks.

I'm still trying to sort things out with my setup. I'd like to make some turns with you guys for a few runs, but i don't know if i can keep up. My friend is just starting to make linked turns, so we'll be a bit slower. Hell, i'll probably be slower too. I still need to tighten up the radius on my carves.

yeah, conditions were awesome. mountain opened up early. it never got crowded. temps stayed low, and snow consistency didn't change.

snow was the perfect consistency, soft to dig in an edge, and firm to hold your weight and G's in the high speed turns.

I ended up staying till around 1:45. what time did you and Aaron leave, Terry? your truck was gone when we got down.

Albert , we took off around 12:30. We did meet up with discojuggernaut who was having some major binding issues. We tried to help him out but he continued to have some release problems on his F2 Intecs. I hope he was able to rectify them.

Good to see you again and to meet you friend, Francis. See you on the fourth