Note to New Members ×

Colorado Snow Report

Thor VonRippington

Depending on how long you are planning to stay, I have found (through a friend who is coming to visit and scoured the net for deals) that the best way to go is to buy the A Basin season pass. Its like $379 and doesn't have to be purchased by a local; it can be bought on the internet. It has unlimited access to A Basin with 4 or 5 days at Keystone and Breckenridge and one day at Vail. The only thing you don't get is Copper or Lovey. I'm not sure if the pass price went up since we did this research, but its something to look into.

If you want to go to Copper or Loveland, look into Four-Packs.

Good luck, and let us know when you're here!

http://denver.craigslist.org/

Good info from Angie.

Also check Denver Craigslist and maybe even ebay... usually some screaming good deals to be had there. Just make sure you don't need photo id and be the person selling to redeem if you pick up a voucher.

If you get out here and haven't had any luck finding what you want, give me a shout or post here on the Colorado ride board. By that time in the season there are usually tickets and coupon books floating around.

And like Ang said... post your plans to this ride board when the time comes. We are always looking for folks to ride with.

There were seven HBers at Abasin today... fun group but always room for more. :biggthump