Note to New Members ×

One-footers

Lowell Hart

Here's a small (1.6 Mb) video file.<p></p> Depending on your connection speed, it might take a minute to download (right click>save target as). <p></p>

<a href="http://www.keyssonline.com/ncprojects/one-footers.wmv">One Footers</a>: intentional and otherwise.<p></p>

1. Danny Kass, Vail Session, Jan 2004<br>

2. Ross Powers, X-Games Men's Halfpipe, Feb 2004.<br>

3. Soul Surfer, Vail Pond Skimming Championships, April 2004<p></p>

Tony-Ollie-Basin.gif

Hope you like it!<p></p>

Cheers,<br>

LH

Originally posted by Lowell Hart

Here's a small (1.6 Mb) video file.<p></p> Depending on your connection speed, it might take a minute to download (right click>save target as). <p></p>

<a href="http://www.keyssonline.com/ncprojects/one-footers.wmv">One Footers</a>: intentional and otherwise.<p></p>

Hope you like it!<p></p>

Cheers,<br>

LH

Pretty cool. I have some video and photos of Forum Rider Rio Tahara (sp?) hitting a 70 ft+ gap jump with only one leg strapped in... blatantly crazy if you ask me. I'll post them when I get home.

I did this one footer off a huge table top, and came down and landed on some little kids back that decided to cut in front of me at the last second and then fall, i was going to fast to risk trying to stop myself or i most certainly would have. That was all after i made a ginormous deal about droppin next for the jump but nooo, this little kid had to get in there, oh well, i stuck it, right on his back, rode right off him, i think it was my cleanest landing of the season. Funny thing was, after i made sure he could stand up, he was the one appaligizing, so at least he understood that he was mostly at fault. Even though it sure as hell felt like i was...ahhh the freestyle days