Note to New Members ×

Could this Board be fixed???

valsam

I hit a a rock 2-3 years ago and the cap constuction of my beloved Elan Ballistic opened about 4 inches long and 0,15 intches heigh!(it hasn't open no more)a and there is a slite dent upwards on the metal lam!

I used 3-4 types of epoxy to close the gap and tightening it back together but it opened back again so i dicided to just fill the gap with epoxy and it prety much works but when i ride it on icy slopes the epoxy breaks and i have to fill it up again.

Is there any way of fixing it better or any kind of epoxy that is strong but more elastic!

I am now using Araldit blue epoxy and it to broke on icy contitions!n7rdt5qisg7o9yyvdf6p.jpgt1yv83zojpil2cjlkfvy.jpg

Another reason companies bailed from cap construction

Whell here's what happened to my other board too a Generics IQ17(and my old Nitro 178 Work's racing)and it ain't a cap construction!

elr5lntlo8korvg67onu.jpg5ps4symsu79gnk7dthm0.jpgHow do you like my fixing?

I drilled holes put screws and on the bottom side i filled the openinings with epoxy and cofix!

I have it like that for 7 years now and it is my rock board (avatar pic) and i have riden it like this for more than 20 times and it still holds!