Note to New Members ×

Just for Fun... Home Vids

AK in PA

With cooler weather starting to set in, I've been getting the itch and have been clicking through my winter picture albums. Here are a couple vids I'm offering up, hopefully for your enjoyment. (Feel free to laugh.) The first vid is a series of clips filmed at Steamboat Springs last year. The first part has clips of me that my wife filmed on the greenish runs she likes. I struggled a bit to keep up enough speed. The second part has handheld, on-board clips that I filmed the next day, when I found a blue groomer, Buddy's Run. I hit speeds as fast as I cared to with a $400 camera in hand.

th_AlpineSnowboarding.jpg

This second vid consists of clips that I filmed of my wife and oldest son over their first two days of snowboarding. My wife has skiied for years, but decided to try snowboarding along with my son. They had lessons both days, followed by "instructions" by dad. :rolleyes: Regardless, or perhaps in spite of all my "advise", they're progressing!

th_LukeAndreaSnowboardingVideo2008.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Gets me in the mood. Here's a video I put together a year and a half ago. Some skiing but mostly boarding. I may have shared it before.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmly12a9ys&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmly12a9ys&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>