Note to New Members ×

Evolutions Vol 4 DVD

utahcarver

Even if you've never stepped foot onto a skateboard, you must see this DVD from GromBiz and Concrete Wave Magazine. Three hours of infomercials for skateboarding products like Landyachtz, Gravity, Madrid, Original, and Timeship Racing. My 23 year old son watched some of this DVD with me and it scared the hell out of him to see grown adults catapulting themselves down asphalt roads at breakneck speeds. Michael Brooke has put together a skateboarding masterpiece. Showcasing multi-disciplined aspects of skateboarding that all of modern limp-wristed skate magazines won't even touch. I'll give Juice and Slap some props but, MB nails it with his magazine and now this DVD. I think you can buy the DVD from here:

http://www.concretewavemagazine.com

I was most impressed by the GromBiz video. The fact that this Aussie skater took the time to develop a truck which did not fit the normal set of parameters and risked everything on it says a lot. I'm impressed with the performance and adjustability of the GB truck, too.

I've pointed the nose of my snowboards and skateboards straight down the line many times over the years but, this DVD tells me I've got a lot to learn yet.

I hope you get a copy of this DVD and share it with some friends, too.

Mark