Note to New Members ×

Glad this guy does not snowboard!

C5 Golfer

I'm active in my son's cub scout pack because somebody has to be the leader, right...

But, geez, the BSA is riddled with NRA supporters....

I'm already fearful of letting anybody know, here in Helltown, that I'm a liberal as it is....

shooting a lawnmower, though, I think a bit of Wild Turkey was "on board"...

Up until recently nobody would have called it in if it happened here!

Note of clarification. He's not in trouble for shooting his lawn mower he's in trouble for using a sawed off shotgun without the proper tax stamp to do it.

Sawed off shotguns are not illegal they just require a special $200 tax in order to be legal.

Up until recently nobody would have called it in if it happened here!

Note of clarification. He's not in trouble for shooting his lawn mower he's in trouble for using a sawed off shotgun without the proper tax stamp to do it.

Sawed off shotguns are not illegal they just require a special $200 tax in order to be legal.

My preference for putting any mechanical irritation out of it misery like a lawn mower or Auto would be a minimum of my .375 HH with a 300 gr solid -- but would prefer a min .45 cal rifle - maybe a Purdy or a Holland and Holland Double rifle.

:lol:

a little green propane bottle underneath and some lighter flints stuffed into .22 hollow points:eplus2: that'll wake the neighbors:lol:

Hmmmm you gave me a great idea for handling the nasty crows on our golf course that keep stealing food out of the carts while we are putting.

a little green propane bottle with an opened bag of potato chips taped to the side and then .. well you get the picture:biggthump:AR15firin:AR15firin