Note to New Members ×

MS 150 mile bike ride

AndyYT316

Hey guys! I know this is kinda out there, so I'm in the right spot. But I'm trying to raise money to do the MS 150 bike ride this weekend. If anyone would like to help me with this, feel free to go to the links below. I'm just a bit short, but any help would be great! Thanks for your help!

Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS. That's why I registered for the MS Bike Tour, and why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS but they can't do it without our help. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do.

P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from the MS Bike Tour are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the movement to end MS, please visit www.fightmsutah.org.

Click here to visit my personal page.

If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/UTUBikeEvents?px=3164546&pg=personal&fr_id=7250&s_tafId=60079

Click here to view the team page for Backcountry.com

If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/UTUBikeEvents?team_id=119788&pg=team&fr_id=7250&s_tafId=60079

Click here to view the company page for Backcountry.com

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/UTUBikeEvents?company=Backcountry.com&pg=company&fr_id=7250&s_tafId=60079

Hey Andrew, I made a small donation, know what it's like, see Boob thread at beginning of "off Topic" area! I assume you are riding right now, hope it is a great one and you meet your goal and raise lots of money! I had a roommate in college with MS and it was a learning experience, great girl, had a tough life... really admired her! keep up the good work!

Thanks Andrea! I really appreciate all the help with this. That must have been a really educational experience with your roommate in college. College provides us with a lot of great things, especially real world experiences. Feel free to use that bro code that I emailed to you. Thanks again!