Note to New Members ×

Snowperformance Alpine Camp at Timberline 20th -22nd June

Thumper

These are the same guys that put on the Carving Camp at Mammoth. Definitely a good way to satisfy the summer jones. I can't go this year but here's the info:

Hi Blake

I am just checking in to see if you plan on making the snowboard camp at Timberline as I know you were trying to adjust your schedule.

The camp will be coached by Mike Jacoby and Sean Cassidy and the current conditions are the most snow seen in 30 year for this time of year.

Cheers Gavin

Gavin Kerr Hunter

Director Snowperformance LLC

http://www.snowperformance.com

Timberline has been getting huge amounts of late spring snow so things are shaping up very nicely for the camp. We still have room for a few more riders, so please check out the details below from our web site and call Gavin at 253-569-3713 if you have any questions. Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Sean

http://www.snowperformance.com

Timberline Mount Hood

June 20th 21st 22nd 2008

Due to demand from the NW riders and fantastic snow conditions we have put on an extra snowboard camp.

If you have never visited Timberline in the summer it is the time for it. Mount Hood has a huge snow base this year, which means in June we should have no worries in carving up the whole mountain and having great race lanes available.

Coaching will be from Mike Jacoby (2 times overall world cup champion and Olympian) and Sean Cassidy (our Snowboard director with extensive technical coaching knowledge and background).

June 20th 21st 22nd 2008

Includes

3 days lift tickets

3 days Coaching in highly personalized groups

Private race lane

Free ride/all mountain training

Gate Training with snowboard gates

Daily Digital Video analysis

Stance and alignment analysis

3 day course is $490 including lift tickets

2 day course is $335 including lift tickets

Timberline was totally awesome today ....

Only the lower lift (Pucci ?) was open though.

But ....

There was virtually NOBODY there.. probably less than 100 people...

so you practically never saw anybody else on the lift

and the snow was great (for me)!

Snowed all day long.

Will be back there tomorrow of course.

But some other days have not been good at all...

for a few varied reasons....

mainly being on the weekend when lots more people were there .... they only had one or two lifts open and the lines were longer and disorganized at first .... and when the ski patrol were giving their advanced training ... they were not very considerate ... and kept standing across the width of the slope blocking it, as they discussed their next exercise. Seemed like some days the only reason not to open Magic Mile or Palmer was to save $$$ / some other days it seemed totally justified weather wise.

And then there were the US and the Paraplegic Race Teams (who are totally amazing) taking up most of the slope and slowing down the lifts for them to get on!

But they are all gone now ... and today was a total blast ...basically it was like my own PRIVATE SKI SLOPE !

Gavin