Note to New Members ×

Donate Old Equipment?

Guest cROCKSTAR

Guest cROCKSTAR

Hi Carving Community,

I am coaching snowboard racing at Mt. Hood Summer Ski Camps this summer. The program is growing exponentially, and we now have kids from around the country showing up to learn how to snowboard race. Only half those kids are riding hard boots, and the others are anxious to try them out. I'm looking for equipment to start a camp demo collection for the racers that come to camp without race equipment. Is there anyone with an extra board, pair of boots, or bindings that would like to donate to grassroots snowboard racing?? The equipment won't be sold or taken for personal use. It will be borrowed on a weekly basis so teenage kids interested in racing can test out our awesome sport.

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from some of you soon.

Sincerely,

AJ

Hey Crockstar, I don't know if you're looking for permanent donations only, or if loaners are of interest. If you can use a loaner for the summer season, I have an O-sin Sinner 167 and a set of Catek WCs that you'd be welcome to use.