Note to New Members ×

How do you spell "cheater"?

skatha

Hmmm....Bill Belichick....

Or would that be "Patriots"

In any case, it would explain why they were "just good enough" to beat other teams.

You gotta love the excuse that they just didn't know the rules-of course, they told this Walsh guy not to get caught, but that's only because they weren't clear on the rules.

Sorry, I know there's a bunch of ice coasties here, but, surely, it's a cause of some embarrassment....

why now?

I'm from boston - it was kind of embarrassing when it happened, but then you realize that just about every team is doing it, its just that we were the only ones to get caught

Every team in the NFL? Surely you jest..... The team in Helltown that I have season tickets for obviously doesn't watch any kind of film of their opposing teams, not even game film.

Every team in the NFL? Surely you jest..... The team in Helltown that I have season tickets for obviously doesn't watch any kind of film of their opposing teams, not even game film.

just because they have neither the intelligence nor the skill to take advantage of film doesn't mean that they don't have it:rolleyes: The only reason this became an issue was that last year's second best team in football felt the need to film the second worst team in football (Ok so they were tied for second worst with a bunch of teams) and people felt that it wasn't fair...like well we know that team A is better so they shouldn't play as hard:smashfrea