Note to New Members ×

Greetings from the Land Down Under

MozzMann

I hope you are all keeping well , I your wondering where the Mozz has been - I've been caring for the Wife and have not had much interest in carvin' with a combination of somewhat less than average snow depth, with many areas in the resort less than 2 Ft. I am working hard on getting money salted away for a trip the Aspen once again, although this will all hinge on the other half and her back surgery, I am currently in SEVERE SDS (Snow Deprivation Syndrom ) as I have not Riden since returning home ofter the 2005 Summit.

Cheers all Mozz

Hey Mozz,

Hope things are on the up with your wife.

I've managed to do the last 4 sessions and haven't looked back since starting carving in '05.

I'm living in London now, but hopefully will make it over for 2009 - Vanessa is keen as mustard after I took her along this year - so hope to see you there.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks All , Carve I trust the Heel is back to full strength or close to it, Thanks Jack and Dan also , we'll take each day as it comes.

Trying to save while on a pension and with 4 trolls is next to impossible but we'll try, hopefully I'll get some decent Photography work in the resort this season ( they pay lousy but I get to ride a bit-so it's a trade off).

Dan blimey you get around. What the heck are you doing in the old dart mate, Oh and you were sceptical when I said you'll never want to ride anything else when you first started.

Mozz

Well I got married last March and we basically moved straight overseas. Just working over here, doing valuations of international property - fun, and a good opportunity to travel, but hard work and long hours - and a bit of travel while we are still young enough and kid free.

And yes, I admit that I was a skeptic but I'm not a fully fledged convert. I do still have the soft gear but I haven't used it for nearly 2 years now. I have 4 hard boot boards instead and have also moanaged to convince Vanessa that it's fun too.