Note to New Members ×

Cut e-rings

wvrocks

I also went through that half way through the season without swaping the bindings between boards. The yellow rings are way too soft. If you start using the purple rings you will find that they are more durable and the slight change in stiffness won't affect your riding. Plus for some reason the purple rings when installed on a board, look like they are BLACK which I like concidering my dark soul.

I also went through that half way through the season without swaping the bindings between boards. The yellow rings are way too soft. If you start using the purple rings you will find that they are more durable and the slight change in stiffness won't affect your riding. Plus for some reason the purple rings when installed on a board, look like they are BLACK which I like concidering my dark soul.

BINGO!

Same has happened on all of my yellows. I like the yellow for my pow boards. The old yellow (clear) is not any where close to as soft as the new yellow. More like the blue/purple.

The Good and Bad.

They are soft. We like

They get cut. We don't like

Side Note: Riding the Tinkler Full system boards, the blue and red work just fine and blend in better too. Yellow is not needed