Note to New Members ×

Breck April 6/7 and 11

AccidentalChef

I've got a couple friends flying in this week, and they're going to be spending some time up in Breckenridge. I'll be up there with them this coming Sunday, Monday (half day), and next Friday. They're both pretty advanced skiers who'll be spending most of their time on the steeps and bumps, so I won't be doing a ton of riding with them. Anyone feel like meeting up any of the three days?

I'm coming out to Breckenridge this week to visit my company's office out there. I'm going to be there Thursday through Sunday evening, so I'm hoping to get at least one day on the snow. I'm not sure if Friday will be it or not, but if so I'd like to meet up with another carver. I've never been to Breck, so it would be nice to have someone to show me around a bit. I'll keep you posted; I hear its closing weekend out there next weekend.

Angie

Angie,

If you're there Friday we can definitely make some turns, as long as you don't mind riding with a beginner-ish carver... still my frist season this year. If you can survive the traverse over there, I had the most fun on peak 7, though the runs do have some flat spots to work around.

I'll be driving up there from Denver on Thursday night and hopefully getting on the slopes early on Friday.

So many options! It looks like I'll be at Copper on Saturday (yes I know, it has nothing to do with anything posted in this thread). I can't ride Friday because I'll be spending the entire day galavanting around Summit County with folks from my Company's office in Breck. I wasn't sure what my itinerary would be like until today...however, if Copper goes bust I'll definitely plan on Lovey for Saturday!

However, if I'm lucky and this trip turns out favorably you all might get to ride with me quite often next season (cross your fingers, hehe) :D

Yeah I'm kind of bummed because I think you and I would have been a good riding duo. Sounds like we're in the same place and like the same stuff (i.e. NOT trees)! I"m sure you'll have a fun time anyway! I hear its been snowing out there a good bit in the past day or so.