Note to New Members ×

Garage sale Board and accessories

newcarver

Arbor A-frame 162 A few years old never used. Been sitting in my closet. Very pretty wood. Here are the current specs. Not sure if this is the same but should be similar.

Length: 162.0

Effective Edge: 127.8

Sidecut Radius: 9.5 / 8.6 / 9.5m

Tip/Waist/Tail Width: 29.3 / 24.8 / 29.3

Tip/Tail Length: 17.8 / 16.4

Set Back: 2.0

Stance Range (inches): 18.00 - 24.50"

Suggested Rider Weight: 130-200 lbs

Price lowered to $400 shipped in US.

Arbor Micky Munoz Quazimoto D54 Used in GOOD condition. Needs base grind. Has a couple of small nicks on the edges (1mm in waist area). No rust. Don't know the specs on this. It is a cap construction board. It does have the carbon fiber rods in nose and tail. Walnut and Koa wood. Some scratches on top sheet. Riden about 10 times total. $120 shipped.

Academy Merit 159 06-07 model. Riden 4 days. Very nice directional all mountain board. Stiffness rating is 8.5 on their scale. 123 cm effective edge, 25.2 cm waist. Edges in excellent condition, few scratches on top sheet, no gouges on base. $175 shipped.

Rossignol Throttle? 156 pretty narrow (18-19cm) Don't know the specs. Has at least a 1/2" of camber still. Has some scratches on top and bottom but nothing very deep. Has a small raised area on the base. Don't know what it is and it probably could be ground down. Edges need to be tuned. Will sell for $75 shipped.

07 Burton Cartel bindings size M. Used 5 days total. Excellent condition.

$85 shipped.

32 Lashed snowboard boot. Size 8.5 US or 26.5 M. I wear a narrow 8 1/2 to 9 street shoe. pretty narrow in toe and heel holds heel in boot well. Has Intuition moldable liners, molded 1 time. Boots are Excellent condition. Riden about 6 times this season. Will sell for $60 shipped.

Pictures of all to follow. E-mail me via BOL if interested.

Will consider all reasonable offers. Shipping is to lower 48 states only. Will ship to other areas for additional fee. Will give a discount for multi items purchased. If anyone needs more pics or info, please e-mail me at jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (delete the spaces) and I'll try to get them to you. Will accept paypal or money orders. Will take a personal check if you don't mind waiting for them to clear the bank. Proceeds to fund quiver additions for next season:ices_ange

This is one of their top of the line freeride boards. It is a good all mountain board and works well on steep for edge hold. Will float in deep pow pretty well too. Have heard that they work well for carving with plates but haven't tried one out that way. I rode one of these for 5 years before retiring my old one at the begining of this season. Discovered carving now:eplus2: Couldn't bare to mount bindings on this board as the wood was so nice looking. I wanted to hang it on the wall as art. It is a lot prettier than my old one.