Note to New Members ×

Carving Session...in Greece

alexgforce

During the 8th, 9th and 10th of March we had our 1st carving Session in Greece!!!

The event took place in a ski resort in northern Greece called Mt. Voras and was open for all snowboarders and skiers. The event was organized by G-Force in association with the Mt. Voras resort and snowbar. In addition we had great support by the 3S magazine.

The CS08 (carving session 08) included demo equipment for the participants, carving seminars and clinics and on the last day a limbo contest. Joerg Egli from pureboarding was kind enough to travel to Greece and did an amazing job with his clinics.

Overall the event was very successful with over 50 participants from all over Greece. We also managed to get a national TV network coverage.

Enjoy some photos

post-2667-141842255117_thumb.jpg

post-2667-141842255119_thumb.jpg

post-2667-141842255121_thumb.jpg

Alex

Good to see that everyone had a fantastic time at your first session. I look forward to riding with your group again next year at Aspen; and if I can manage to squirrl away enough money this year I have vowed to make a trip to Europe next season. I might need some suggestions on where and when to go and I would definately like to attend one of the events. Congratulations on the success of your first event and I hope you will continue to have more of them in the future.

Ya ssou