Note to New Members ×

Paging Carver Chick....leg update?

Fastskiguy

Hey FSG,

I'll chime in as Fe may be too busy to catch this....

For the forumites who are wondering what this is about, Fe back on new fibula tissue for two weeks now, took a good smack to the hardpack at Cascade Mt. on Sunday, taking a shot right on the same leg, that ended her day with a sled ride to Mary's NSP triage dept. A fine job of humor and stabilization was done by patrollers on hand. An x-ray at Oconomowoc Memorial later proved that the Fib held together, and the surrounding tissue was just reminding her of nature of these things. NICE applied, along with some Aleeve and she's good to go. We plan to hit Indianhead for the fresh snow Friday / Saturday, as the season winds down.:(

Be Good, stay fast!

Al

Yes, Fe will not be left behind, and I thought she kept up well. I glad to hear that you thought Cindy Pop was a bit challenging, between the new deck and the uneven icy foundation, I was all over the place as evidenced by two bruised gluteus maximus'

Hopefully you get a few more days before the end of the season.

Al

Thanks for the concerns FSG :) My wheel is doing a whole lot better than it was on Sunday. It turns out that it was just a contusion, so I've been taking Aleve and all seems to be going smoothly. I still have a little bit of pain but it's a merit badge I must proudly show and always be aware of :)

OMG, girl, BE CAREFUL!!

I'll be thinking of you when I learn to wakeboard this summer - my friend's husband just got into it last season, and she insists I keep him company this year (dammit, what a drag ...). Another new and inventive way to do damage to myself!!

Hang tough until next year!!

Thanks Chica! I promise to be careful. I think it was mostly the conditions that got to me, but our local anthill just got some new snow, so this will be softer than the stuff I was riding on Sunday. I promise to be careful and be tough as nails next year ;) I got a new deck that I love almost as much as my bf and my Pow Stick.:1luvu:

OMG, girl, BE CAREFUL!!

I'll be thinking of you when I learn to wakeboard this summer - my friend's husband just got into it last season, and she insists I keep him company this year (dammit, what a drag ...). Another new and inventive way to do damage to myself!!

Hang tough until next year!!