Note to New Members ×

coiler 180pr custom for sale

MR. JOHN DEERE !

i have a custom coiler pure race with around 20 days on it that im selling. it has a ptc tune from the begining of the year and its only been filed by diamond stones since then. so it has at least 95-98% of edge life left. i got the board in jan of 07. it has a couple little scratches on the topsheet, but the board is a 9.5 out of 10. its bright yellow. i can post pictures this weekend.

specs:

180cm/13.7 scr/20cm waist/4mm tail taper/6.9 stiffness.

the weight on this board is hard to say i would say an aggressive 190-220lbs. i weighed 215lb's when it was built, but ive beed riding it at 195lb's this winter and it still works really well. when bv built it i wanted it a little bit softer than i usually get but still strong torsionally. its a great board and would love to keep it, but thanks to bschurman ive ended up with a 185nsr. sweet topsheet ben!

$450.00 plus shipping

i have a custom coiler pure race with around 20 days on it that im selling. it has a ptc tune from the begining of the year and its only been filed by diamond stones since then. so it has at least 95-98% of edge life left. i got the board in jan of 07. it has a couple little scratches on the topsheet, but the board is a 9.5 out of 10. its bright yellow. i can post pictures this weekend.

specs:

180cm/13.7 scr/20cm waist/4mm tail taper/6.9 stiffness.

the weight on this board is hard to say i would say an aggressive 190-220lbs. i weighed 215lb's when it was built, but ive beed riding it at 195lb's this winter and it still works really well. when bv built it i wanted it a little bit softer than i usually get but still strong torsionally. its a great board and would love to keep it, but thanks to bschurman ive ended up with a 185nsr. sweet topsheet ben!

$450.00 plus shipping

The NSR is a sweet board. I loved it when the conditions were right. I'm just not a big enough boy to bend it in the hard stuff. Bruce is going to soften the nose for me like the one I tested at the ECES.

I can attest to your 180 RCII. I have the same board and it is a great go to board. You can crank the turns tight if you want but you can also let it run fast and make big turns too. Always stable. Someone should pick this up, it's a quiver in one board.

ear dragger,

at 175lbs it all depends on how agressive you ride. but comparing it to your fc178, its almost the same size. and stiffness numbers seem pretty close. the biggest difference is going to be the sidecut radius and the taper. i think the fc178 has an 11m scr and my 180 has a 13.7m scr. no taper on the fc and a taper on my 180.

i weigh 190lbs now but was built for me when i weighed 215. i thought that it rode better when i was lighter. i wanted something softer and i got what i wanted. let me know where you ride and what your looking for the board to do for you!

to sum it up, you should like it. its gonna be stiffer but with the bigger sidecut you'll want it to be stiffer, escpecially carrying more speed down the hill. let me know if you have any other ?'s.

jd

I've got a FC 178 wcc, 6.8 stiffness, it's an awesome ride!! I would like to hace a RC, I weigh 175 lbs, is this baby gonna be to much for me to flex? I see its a 6.9, but was wondering you're thoughts, thanks