Note to New Members ×

Summit and possibly Bear?? 3/18

AaronG

Just got off the phone with Terry W and we are planning on heading up to the snow on Tuesday the 18. We will probably be at Summit but I may take the shuttle over to Bear and see if I can make some turns with Dark Clone, if he will be there?? Anyone else interested in joining us?? Summit reported 8" of fresh, it should be packed real nice for Tuesday

I went up today (Sunday), and it definitely was 6 to 8 inches of freshies. Very very nice, especially on my Tanker 182. It was even nice after everyone ran it all over and tracked it out since the wind was blowing. Everything ended up getting packed down and filled in. It made for a pretty nice carving day too after the freshies got packed.

I wish I could make it this Tuesday, but we have audits going at work, so I gotta be there :barf:

I will be in big Bear tuesday and wednesday with my 13 year old son, he is on soft boots but he goes pretty fast and sometime he has to wait for me while I am practicing carving, I would love to take a few runs with you guys and I know my son would get a kick watching some good carvers instead of his dad trying to carve, we were thinking of going one day to snow summit and one day to bear mountain or even go to one place in the morning and the other in the afternoon so we are very flexible, just let me know where you'll be at and we'll meet you there.

Guest DarkClone

Yes Bullwings you were right on the amount of fluff we recieved Sat. night into Sunday. And how much fun it was to rip even after it was chewed. Kerry Wise will be at Bear tomorrow and we plan to rip the corduroy. Will be back at Bear Tuesday but just in the morning. Have to go to O.C. to do some business. Interesting how there were no crowds at Bear on Sunday. The fuel crisis is really hitting everyone where it hurts the most. The bastards! Anyway had the pleasure to ride with some old friends who are now teaching at Brianhead and Ashland. Also Kevin T. was there on a soft setup. At the first sesh in 99 he ruled! Anyway time to go plug in the iron. DarkClone.....