Note to New Members ×

Where should I ride?

Trenchman

Nice suggestion!:lurk:

Now I need to sell my house and move to Maine!:1luvu:

I got there for first tracks and stayed all day. The snow was firm to a little icy. I softened up just a little by noon and the sun was out all day. :biggthump I only saw 1 other carver there and rode with him for an hour...he didn't like to carve tho and thought the way I carved was DANGEROUS!:confused: We are on a ski hill.....life is dangerous!:smashfrea

I really liked the trails....lots of wide steep groomers!:ices_ange

If ECES makes it to the Loaf in 2010 let me be the first to confirm attendance!:rolleyes:

Sugarloaf is the sh*t...its just a haul to head to regularly. I'm glad you decided to spend the day there. If I only had one day to ride on the east coast, I would hands down choose the Loaf :)

Who was the other carver you rode with; he wasn't an instructor there, was he?

It was fun riding with you guys....Have a safe trip back to Michigan!

Angie

Sugarloaf was a shorter drive for me and it was awesome! :lurk:It would of been a half hour longer drive to Sunday River:rolleyes: but I did fall in love with that hill.:1luvu:..It has every thing I want in a hill sept for the lack of a gondola or a high speed lift to the top.:smashfrea

I am headed back to Michigan Saturday morning. :AR15firinSome of my friends are cutting an iceberg out of a lake and floating it down a river on Sunday:p...It sounds like a good time that I'll try to make if I get back in time!:biggthump My luck has been rather awful on this trip. On the morning I left for the Loaf I woke up at 4am and went out to start the car and nothing...dead battery.:barf: Had to wake up my wife and her sister to go borrow a car from a neighbor. It was a little stressful.:angryfire

The other carver I saw was a Canadian and not an instructor..He had a Burton Factory Prime the same year and graphics as mine but 4 cm longer with a GS sidecut. He said he saw another carver there in the morning but I never did.

Thanks for all the hospitality on the East Coast!:biggthump....Unless I saw you on the road.:nono: What is up with the disrespect to those with out of state plates?:confused:

Cleb