Note to New Members ×

Schweetzer

b0ardski

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tool Can

Boardski,

Can hardly wait to see Schwietzer all fluffed up yet again.Dumping down low this Friday AM.

Tommorrow will be Kind in the steeps

That 188 Diablo Composite would be fun to run out there.

Hope to have one for the Schweetzer crew to Demo before season is done.

Where to hook up? Clock Tower or?

TC

TC, missed your message last night. clock tower will work as sat. parking is a crap shoot I'll grab that cuopon for ya. 4-6 in. of cream on the grommers fri. was big fun, rode with Russ & Tonya, & some of the lifty crew, big fun. give me a ring this morn.:biggthump

Dragged Toolcan up from spoKANe, picked the right day. 8 in.-1ft.+ even on the groomers, the front was tracked out by11:00 but we hooked up with Russ & the crew for secret stash glades, some of the best turns of the year. was having too much fun to get action shots:biggthump

post-5508-141842254321_thumb.jpg

Guest Tool Can

Thankx all for hooking a Brother up.It means a lot :biggthump

It is all ways good to ride with the crew.But I really was grooving on how we were rolling it yesterday.

Alpine Prime time in the trees with a low to no Hike Penalty for Freeesh Vert was a the call of the day.

OK, putting my Bionic wobbly bits and pieces back in the Homer bucket of Ice now.;)

Hope this Tuesday is an Option too??? I.E. Health/Fund$ + NW Crew/Posse = Mucho :biggthump

TC

Dragged Toolcan up from spoKANe, picked the right day. 8 in.-1ft.+ even on the groomers, the front was tracked out by11:00 but we hooked up with Russ & the crew for secret stash glades, some of the best turns of the year. was having too much fun to get action shots:biggthump

Looks like an action shot to me!

8-10 in. in the trees on the backside, the front wasn't near as good & the top was foggy, but ULLR seems to live in the trees off either side of Kaniksu. Ten laps of untracked tree slots before my abused legs sent me home to beer & advil.

:1luvu:love those mid march dumps:biggthump

Cool Steve, I'll be up for Fri. Bet we can talk Toolcan into it, He did good on the proton in the trees but I'm gonna get him on the 173 Identity if its freshies, it'll make him anxious to buy a Diablo BX:biggthump

Almost bought that same rossi on ebay in Dec. looked like it was right up my alley.

Guest Tool Can

Schwietzer on Friday looking good for me.

I might even be running New Intuition liners in the Boots? Joy!

Thanx for offering up the varity of Boards to ride Gentlemen.

It makes the Quiver rotation a lot less painful.

The Season is ending Folks. Lets Ride!

Post!!!

Guest Tool Can

Good Friday.:biggthump

Made even better with boardskis help.

Really enjoyed riding your Identity 170 something.It was great to have a real Woods Weapon on such a fine Pow day.

Could not believe that we where having Fluff managenment issues right in the area around mid day. Not tracked out???!!

So nice to get sweeped away.Less the snow enema of course.

We missed the Bro's though.

Rode Saturday a bit too.

Guest Tool Can

Steve,

How is this Friday looking for you at Schweitzer???

Boardski,

Is that a go for you too.

Please Advise?

Have been ready to roll up to the Kan since 8am today.

Waiting around for nothing as it turns out.

Get a few hours in any way.

I'm out of here!

TC

Holy Crap, God just gave me the best bday present EVER!!! :1luvu:1 ft of fresh light powder & counting WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!:eplus2:

Steve, TC, fri. is a go. I'll try to save us a couple of secret stashes. Schweetzer reports 1foot this morn. with more to come tomorrow, today could be the best powder day of the year a foot of fluff with no crowds & the deepest cover in years.

crazzy, I'm gettin all jittery just thinkin about it:freak3:

Guest Tool Can

Think'en I -$hould keep it Local too.:(

Yet I have a board to pay for as well. Looking very forward to Identity:D Thankx Boardski/Dr.D:biggthump

Coiler is going to hook up out in those trees and take me and some bark to the E.R. if I keep it up.

Even the Kan has been super good with 1ft in the trees and 4-6 inchs on top of fresh Grooming today.

Made even better by the fact that there has been no one out on the slopes for the past few days.3days left til Kan close.

TC