Note to New Members ×

Belleayre Rocks For Carving!!!

Bricky

I've been riding at Belleayre Mountain this year and find it has several excellent Carving runs. And one of them is really wide and long.

Lift tickets are cheap, too.

Next Potterbrothers.com flex ticket days are Sunday March 9 and 30th $19.95!! Stop in at their store at exit 19 on the NYS Thruway.

Skier appreciation days $15 ticket, Fridays March 14th and April 11th

2 for 1 lift tickets at certain Mobil gas stations w/7 gallons of gas at each 3 visits . One Mobil is in Poughkeepsie across from the Galleria

College ID? Ski for Junior ticket price.

Ski free on your Birthday, or if it is in the off season there is a different date-see chart on website

Visit their website, Belleayre.com

Union members reportedly get a discount, too. I'll look into this.

Potter Brothers flexticket day on Sunday, March 30, 2008

Belleayre is further West and gets more snow!!

Tired of those narrow, icy upper trails at Hunter?

Tired of the lift lines at Windham?

We may even be able to provide a bed to sleep in!!

Why don't some of you Carvers come up and ride with me ? You won't regret it

Lifts actually open at 8:30 am, brochure says 9:00 am

Contact me for more info!!

Thanks, Bricky 732-604-0594 brickland@gmail.com

On weekends when I am in Belleayre, you have to use use my wife's cell 848-448-3868

See you there!!

Bricky

I've been riding Belleayre for the last 6 years. I only get there about once or twice a year but I definately think it is a better place to ride than Hunter or Windham. Some one once explained to me that Belleayre gets defferent winds than does Hunter or Windham and that the way the trails were designed with alot of surrounding tree cover the wind affects the trail conditions less.

As far as special lift ticket prices, I once went there on a half price day for any member of a union. I was more than happy to pull out my NJEA card. They always have crazy things like that going on.

That's great news. I have always wanted to go to Belleayre but have NEVER made it there. And I love the other 2 NY state owned resorts (Gore and Whiteface). In fact I hope to own a house at Whiteface by next winter. And that will become my retirement home soon thereafter !!

So I am interested. And I got time on my hands since I took off work for 6 months starting Monday !! yay me.

So, what is the plan (before motocross season starts)

Sic

Just give me a call and email to let me know when you are coming and we can arrange to meet at one of the lifts. My cell does not work in Belleayre so if you call on Friday night or later, you have to call hers.

Lifts actually open at 8:30 am, but brochure says 9:00

732-604-0594

848-448-3868 wife's cell

brickland@gmail.com

Looks like a powder day on Saturday!!

Hope to see you there!

Bricky (Had and Jeanette Brick)

• 4 weeks later...

bricky, we met last year at mac tracks , hope all is well. i was thinking of trying bellaeyre this thurs or fri with my kids. how are the conditions this late. we typically ride at jiminy and love it , i basically grew up there . we stay at my parents but i would like to find my own mt. that is a little more affordable,ie realestate, tickets, and closer to home . i see you have been giving it alot of good press , Bill

BILL B,

Last weekend it was firmer (hardpack) than I love, but found some carveable spots. It was under 30 degrees all weekend so was not "spring" conditions.

Lots of snow, though. No "brown spots"

This coming week and weekend appear to have more "spring" conditions, following up to 6" of new snow on Thursday and Friday and some grooming.

You will probably need warm wax and ZARDOZ, and the mornings will be best so get up early. Don't miss the run known as "Dot Nebel", on the right hand side. Looks like lots of fun

Sorry I won't be there until Friday night.

Bricky