Note to New Members ×

hey all!

Guest adrenalineboarder

Guest adrenalineboarder

i am goin to colorado for spring break am an experinced but not expert snow boarder and LOVE the sport as it is my life, i board in indiana at perfect north on my days off but wanted to experience something new as i def plan on moving to colorado at some point here in the coming year or two, as soon as the finacial situation is feesable. so has any1 here rode loveland?

You could pick just about any ski area in the country and there would probably be somebody here who boards there.

Have fun in CO. I just went to Steamboat for my first boardin trip out west. It was awesome. Permanent smile plastered on my face.

Guest adrenalineboarder
You could pick just about any ski area in the country and there would probably be somebody here who boards there.

Have fun in CO. I just went to Steamboat for my first boardin trip out west. It was awesome. Permanent smile plastered on my face.

yea i am movin out there as soon as it becomes for realistic 4 me i am 18 now so i need to get more money and good job b4 i head out :(