Note to New Members ×

Burton Custom Freeride (3 buckle soft) bindings Size M

hangten247

Burton Custom Freeride (3 buckle soft) bindings Size M for sale. I don't recall what a M will fit, but definitely not my size 13's! I'm sure someone here or a search on the internet would yield the answer to that. No discs, but they are the same discs that Burton soft bindings use. Search here, on the 'bay, or a dealer to get them. One of the two screws and a washer that holds one of the top straps is missing, easy to pick up at a hardware store. As pictured. The top strap can be removed to convert to a more traditional soft binding. The two lower straps are integrated on one tongue piece. This is the latest model of three buckle binding that Burton made before ceasing production, the evolution of the original system and flex binding. I'm in Edwards, CO, near Beaver Creek, so you can pick up and pay cash if you are local. Otherwise, USPS money order or PayPal is fine. Accepting offers, would rather sell here than throw them on the 'bay.

Thanks! -chris

post-1362-141842251326_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump. Some inquiries but no takers since posting back in February. To update, I still have them for sale. I will include your choice of 3D or 4H discs, as well as mounting screws and washers. How does $25 plus shipping sound?

• 3 weeks later...