Note to New Members ×

Another Hot Blast Help Thread

D.T.

Looking for help identifying the year and obtaining some history about my Hot Blast.

It is a 160cm STIFF Blast. It is Jun Maekawa's signature board. From the archives on the website, it is most similar to the '01-'02 as far as graphics are concerned. Anyone have any information? Google has not been much help.:(

TIA

Here is it:

hotblast.jpg

the more important factor is how well it works for you. Who cares how old it is if it works?

+1

DT, Like mine it is an 01-02. Man up and ride that sucker, don't go TVW on me. It will take some time to get used to the length coming off the big boards. Quite whining bro. :)

Not sure why they don't show the yellow ones, maybe for the factory riders only type of thing.

Ink

Not sure why they don't show the yellow ones, maybe for the factory riders only type of thing.

That is what I figure, especially since they do not list a 160cm as a stock size.

When I Google Jun Maekawa, I get links to an origami master and sites in languages I do not understand -- how about a little help here ink just rike yo transration in otter tread:ices_ange

Who cares how old it is if it works?

Agreed. The "salesman" I got it from 3 months ago (it was still new-in-plastic BTW) bought it overseas from the collection of an individual who has had an "influence" on the snowboarding world for a long time. I bought the board to ride and am just curious about it's history.

When I Google Jun Maekawa, I get links to an origami master and sites in languages I do not understand -- how about a little help here ink just rike yo transration in otter tread:ices_ange

This sound correct. Earrier brast moda had a horizonto ramination but after Jun came to scene he brough wiss him the "origami" ramination to adjust the frex pattern. Through the foding action of tin rayers of wood he could actuary simurate the feeo of any board using grass, cf or meto. He is definatry a Masta at his art. He coud reary ride a snowboad too. :)

Ink

This sound correct. Earrier brast moda had a horizonto ramination but after Jun came to scene he brough wiss him the "origami" ramination to adjust the frex pattern. Through the foding action of tin rayers of wood he could actuary simurate the feeo of any board using grass, cf or meto. He is definatry a Masta at his art. He coud reary ride a snowboad too. :)

Ink

ah yesss, sank you son of Miyagi;)