Note to New Members ×

Donek Axis 172, ridden soft, put away dry

GremUSA

Hi everyone. I purchased this new in winter 05/06', rode it 3 days that winter. I rode it 7 days in 06/07. Now I will pass this torch on to the best offer. I'm hoping to get in the $300 range. I feel this is an honest, trustworthy forum and you all will dictate a fair price.

I weigh 180, carve most of the time and treat my equipment well. There is minor rock damage on the underside right at the up-curve of the tail very close to the end (pic enclosed). It has been repaired but not ptex'd (not necessary imo). The damage is not deep. The top sheet is excellent with a small amount of lift line wear.

I love this board but it has had limited use and I can't justify keeping, I'm going to keep my f2 race I got here from Morales and hope to be able to ride the 08/09 season.

Call me or message here, phone is fastest. Paypal and you could be riding it next week or even sooner. My best to you all,

Greg Reszel 260-760-5499

axis1.jpg

axis02.jpg

axis03.jpg

I concur, I think it was the quickest I've sold anything here. That was why I posted my phone # and the offer I accepted came that way. But don't lose heart, there's that fine purple Nitro I'm selling :rolleyes:

GM Reszel

PS:

Anyone's thoughts on the F2 Silver Arrow?

Guest Tool Can

Good Deal, Good Pix, Well thought post from seller.

Complete Disclosure on condition of Board.

Phone # Wise. Should do the same.

Missed it:sleep:

Props to F2???

Yeah I will have to look at those too now.

What say you on those F2's Big Canuck?

Contact me Via Mail.

Have a Great Season All.

TC