Note to New Members ×

sunday at mc

voytazbrna

oh, never heard of them. yes, i ride hardboots. i got a Head AX(171) board with XBone Raichle step-ins and Raichle 225 boots. Everything is from the Zezula store in Brno. He's got some good stuff there - probably the best sb shop in CR(you might've heard of him). The board and bindings are about 3 years old and the boots about 5 yrs (will need an upgrade soon). I like this setup, though.

So do you still go up to mc? We usually go on Sundays because I got swim meets on Saturdays. Hardly ever get there during the week(got school).

i've heard of snowbordel, but Praha is too far from Brno. I found everything I needed at Zezula's shop and was very happy with the service.

I'm not very familiar with the background of this sport. I picked it up on my own by accident and have loved it ever since. Never really looked into the pro side of it.

i hit the mc a couple of times every year and then we go to Austria for a week every year. We meet up with my parents, my sister and my friends who are still in Europe that way and have a great time every year. This year it'll be Kitzbuhel. can't wait.

hey voytazbrna - I'm at MC every sat. and sun. mornings 8am until the crowd rolls in. I'm riding a donek 185 fc these days.....ot may have been me that told u bout this site....if ur on hardboots u gotta gt with BOL - as WB says "it rocks". I ride with my wife, her brother and his wife. They are all on softies - taught them last year....they got the itch now.

Hope to see ya on the creek.

Joe

hey Joe,

I just a got a call from my boss - gotta work this Sunday, but hopefully the next weekend. We usually get there on Sun around 9am and leave around 1pm when it gets crowded. We were on Granite this Sunday and it was great. Too bad Devil's bit was closed.

I'll keep in touch about next weekend.