Note to New Members ×

Ebay Burner!!!! Hurry

paragonUE

For the price that is sold for ($291 + $25 in shipping), you could certainly get a newer and better board for that price. There was a madd that Mtenken was selling for $300. I think someone was selling a Tomahawk for around $300 too, wasn't there? I would love this old burner but for someone with my limited finances, I have to buy the best equipment (that I've been coveting of course) for the best value so that just means patience and luck esp when you consider going up against some of the gear vaccums on this forum.

I will say though that I would love to tool around on that stick.

For the price that is sold for ($291 + $25 in shipping), you could certainly get a newer and better board for that price. There was a madd that Mtenken was selling for $300. I think someone was selling a Tomahawk for around $300 too, wasn't there? I would love this old burner but for someone with my limited finances, I have to buy the best equipment (that I've been coveting of course) for the best value so that just means patience and luck esp when you consider going up against some of the gear vaccums on this forum.

I will say though that I would love to tool around on that stick.

I agree, it would be fun to have, but I'm not going to put much into one, especially $300!

That's a good price, if it is new? If not, don't go near em. Frank and I own most of the new Burners on the planet. I don't think you can find a new one now. If you can't stand thinking it will crack get some other board. Do not make jumps or do the bumps! Good luck.