Note to New Members ×

wtb:Burton plate toe bail and canting plate

Gleb

Either a toe bail or just the metal part that holds the bail on. I have a spare bail but the clip is chipped.

Also, I need the metal part of the canting mechanism. I attached a picture of the bindings.

Gleb - I have all sorts of Burton plate parts...let me take a look through the bag.

I know I have extra 3 and 4 hole discs in excellent condition, a set of lightly used rear bails, and a practically new 7-degree rectangular-ish cant plate with 3 and 4 hole centers available if you need any of that stuff too.

Either a toe bail or just the metal part that holds the bail on. I have a spare bail but the clip is chipped.

Also, I need the metal part of the canting mechanism. I attached a picture of the bindings.

Your better off starting over. How about $50 for you Carbons and then you can make a down payment on TD2s? :eplus2:

I have some parts, let me know if Wavechaser or Stan didn't find some stuff for you.

TVR, thanks for the response and thanks for looking, but I'm just gonna get the whole canting plate from wavechaser. I appreciate the help.

Carvedog, those carbons aren't mine, i just found them through google. I'll be getting some TD2s eventually but my friend is buying my harder bindings so i can use my softer ones on my metal coiler coming in. Wavechaser didn't have the toe bail/clip, do you happen to have one?

Thanks man.

TVR, thanks for the response and thanks for looking, but I'm just gonna get the whole canting plate from wavechaser. I appreciate the help.

Carvedog, those carbons aren't mine, i just found them through google. I'll be getting some TD2s eventually but my friend is buying my harder bindings so i can use my softer ones on my metal coiler coming in. Wavechaser didn't have the toe bail/clip, do you happen to have one?

Thanks man.

Re-reading this it sounds like you need the aluminum block that the toe clip goes into?

I may have one. Just to confirm. Sounds like you have the toe bail with the plastic lever on it to clip in the boot?

Guest Tool Can

Got a fresh bail but struck out on the meatal piece that you need.

Have 3 and 4 hole disc too.

Paid $30 shipped.

Going to look around for that piece.It is all here some where.

TC

looking at my old toe bail, it is actually chipped but still useable. You're right though, i forgot to say i need the aluminum block. Let me know if you got it and I can send you $ right away. Thanks man.

can't find any toe block aluminum pieces without taking apart a binding, i do have some toe bails.

I think I have what you need Gleb. I don't have the plate for the vari-cant, but I do have another full cant setup I could part with. If you're coming on Sunday I'll throw it all in the car so you can take a look through it.

My toe piece is the newer version, but I think they would still work.