Note to New Members ×

full side-zip pants to wear over a GS suit

skipuppy

Tonja--I have a pair of black CB brand Gore-Tex pants with full side zips. They are size 32 (waist), and the inseam is 29 inches from crotch to the bottom of the leg. I got them 7 or 8 years ago. Now that I think about it, that waist size is probably a bit big on you, so they might ride down a little bit (onto your hips). They do have a sort of built-in cinch belt with a metal-loop buckle, though. They have one zipper pocket.

They're overall in good condition, but they do have a small area that could be repaired; it's the fuzzy part of the velcro closure above the zipper fly--not the hook side, but the loop side. It's come loose from the pants on two edges, and I never bothered to get it mended. It'd probably be $5 or so if you had a shop do it. Or you could do it yourself. It still attaches OK, but you need to use the belt thingy with it. Made in USA, if you can believe that.

Anyway, I haven't worn them in a while. (I'm too fat, and my butt gets too cold on the lift, so I wear a ski bib now.) If you want them, I'll ship them out from the NY Manhattan 10017 post office tomorrow. Priority mail on the USPS website says it would be two days to zip 02114 (Back Bay Boston--first zip I found on Google). I wouldn't count on that, though; there's a chance they might take longer. But if your trip isn't till Wednesday, then I'm sure they'd be there well before that. Friday arrival would be likely, I think, but I can't guarantee it.

I'm thinking $50, including shipping via Priority Mail (which should be $5 based on 1 lb. weight). If you want them, just PayPal the money to my e-mail address (belljohnr at yahoo [dot] com) before 10 tonight (and send me your address), and I'll get them sent tomorrow.

post-5315-141842246625_thumb.jpg

post-5315-141842246627_thumb.jpg

post-5315-14184224663_thumb.jpg