Note to New Members ×

New hardbooter looking to upgrade.

Alpine racer

Hi,

I am a new hardbooter this year. I bought a very well priced package from Donek. (Their pilot series and bindings) I also use a pair of ski boots. I really do like the sport though and I would like to upgrade pretty soon. Does anyone know of a fairly good setup that's not to expensive but not a crap shoot board?

Alex

For the most part, I am more into racing. Probably GS. I do enjoy carving it up when there is fairly freshly groomed powder, but for the most part I am a racer. Since I am from an area where there really are no alpine boarding teams I do monday night race program for skiiers and snowboarders. Definetly not ideal, but it's local.

I am really enjoying the sport.

Thank you,

Alex

If you're looking for the UPZ's, Dan will sometimes throw a pair up on Ebay. Follow the raceboarders .com link : www.raceboarders.com and then click on the Ebay button, which will do a search for carving related gear for you.

The classifieds here is a good option, but the UPZ's tend to be much more rare than the Raichles/Deeluxes.

Patience is a virtue sometimes when it comes to having your heart set on gear.