Note to New Members ×

Carving Instructors WANTED!!

yyzcanuck

We've been trying to put together a carving instructor list for a couple of seasons now and well... it hasn't been going well!

If you're an instructor that can/will provide lessons in hardboots, please join our list by clicking on the link HERE. This will open a pop-up so you'll need to allow pop-ups in your browser.

After submitting your info, you'll receive a confirmation email. Please click the link contained within it and then you'll be registered.

Our plan initially is to mass email all instructors within a region when we have a potential lesson for you.

Man I really wish that I had seen this a couple of months ago I would have been all over it! My sister lives in BC and I was supposed to go out there for the season but got side tracked along the way. I will be out there mid-Feb through hopefully the end of march.

I went to the White Mountain School in Littleton,NH and started the first ever snowboard race team and along with Jake Burtons help we were able to get a coach. After Highschool I moved to Stowe, VT and got a job teaching. Lowell Hart trained me for years in riding and teaching in hard boots. After Stowe, I went onto teach at Jackson Hole,WY always in hard boots. I am currently using Deeluxe race boots and I have two race setups (Nidecker 173GS and Nidecker 177GS both with TD2's).

If anything it would be great to be able to contact you when I get out there since I dont know anyone and my sister doesn't share the same enthusiasm that I do for winter sports.

Talk to you later,

Noah

noahwoz@earthlink.net

• 9 months later...