Note to New Members ×

Gleb's Loony Carving

willywhit

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXrcYs5jRgk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXrcYs5jRgk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Gleb rippin it up on the F2 183! :biggthump

thanks guys. :) I think I've come a long way thanks to everyone here.

It wasn't too icy, but conditions were much better earlier, but a few days after, the snow was so hard and fast that I was able to carve at mach 1 for most of the day. What a great board. Can't wait to see how my metal coiler will do.

I've only hit those poles one time. Thank god for large foam pads. :smashfrea

The snow is usually the best right next to the poles so usually my edge just holds right on.

I'll bring a video camera to Stowe for ECES, so we'll have plenty more vids. So psyced!!!

Thanks Willywhit, for the vid. Always nice to see how to carve a board right.

Talked to Bruce yesterday on the phone about his Schtubby's testboard 166. He was positive amazed how it behaves on old refrozen snow in the morning. While others just only could slide their boards and skis because of the very hard frozen old snow, he just laid down some deep trenches all the way down the slope with a big grin on his face. Can't wait to get my Metal Coiler. Have fun with yours, Gleb.

my heelside still needs alot of work. on hard snow, i can go all the way down on toeside, but still a little nervous about it on heel.

right now, i am just getting the custom topsheet done by someone out here and ill send the design to some company that then sends it to bruce, and then ill have my board.

Enjoy yours because I will be putting mine to use on the ice 3 times a week. and we have plenty of out here.