Note to New Members ×

Intuition Liners

AWheelMan

Looking for a reputable shop to mould my intuition liners. Have researched online about doing it myself but would feel more confident having someone with some experience doing it for me.

I'm near Guelph but would be willing to travel for good service.

Any ideas?

Fear not, you can surely do an Intuition fit yourself by following YYZ Canuck's instructions from their web site. I have done about 10 fits so far and it isn't rocket science.

However, if you are timid and you really feel like driving an hour each way to get your fitting work done, here is what Dave Morgan (of yyzcanuck) recommends (from one of his own posts):

We now have a shop in the area that we send all our customers: Tom Kirk at KenMark Sports in Richmond Hill.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest brian_cravin_carvin

I recently acquired some Deeluxe liners from Dave and Andrea at YYZCanuck. I had an initial fit at Kenmark and felt that it wasn't all it could be. :( I followed the instuctions from the YYZCanuck web site and got a very good fit, much better toe room. CSquared is right, it is not that hard and you can contact any one of us for tips.