Note to New Members ×

Still need setup help

Guest galacticspaceboy

Guest galacticspaceboy

I live in newmarket, need help with setup and explanation on parts....i've called around but am looking for someone that rides to maybe explain a few things, i mean i'll set it up regardless but a few pointers and whatever would be helpful....man this is really going to kick ass eh! No Kidding...

i like Taco bell! :angryfire

Guest galacticspaceboy

i have an F2 Silberpfeil 156 (probably small but oh well) F2 race titanium bindings and an older pair if Raichle boots.....have questions about binding positioning and angle.....carvers almanac seems a little technical for a lamen such as myself

Guest galacticspaceboy

what kind of cash are we talkin, and thank you by the way, its probably better to start off in the right direction....thanks again...chris black

what kind of cash are we talkin, and thank you by the way, its probably better to start off in the right direction....thanks again...chris black

Cash? For what? You may also want to plan on coming to the SOS if it's at all possible. See the thread here. You'll then be riding with a group of riders that know what's up with gear and technique.