Note to New Members ×

Oxygen Kr72C in mint shape for sale

alexeyga

it in guy!!! You're killin me here!! You have to send me a pic when you get that bad boy.

I've emaled Bruce, I'm going to get a metal 163 PR SL and a 172 metal AM I'll customize it a bit to make myself feel better.

I need a support group. I cannot help myself. I don't know if BOL is my support group or my pusher..

Send pics, and a ride report too if you'd be so kind. Everything I read is so good. "Qiver killer" (heaven forbid) etc. Have great New Year!

You are the triggermaster. This time.... :eplus2:

k

Just bustin', I have an old O2 FR that I loved so much I rode the camber out of it. I'll post pics and a love report as soon as I get it. I should be on the snow with it next wekend. I found the Coiler a couple weeks ago at Startingate and this morning I just said WTF and called. I didn't even see the post by Steph until after I pulled the trigger on it. In fact I called looking for a AM 169. I just hope my old 150lb a$$ can drive the 172. And I know if not I know who to call... Have a great New Year!

Paul

I've had a few Oxygens over the years and I really like their boards. I have one of their silver 72's from 2007 It's sweet.

For sure, if your 150 lb frame can't bend the AM let me know cause I'm pretty sure my frame will be able to.

I will never be able to ride ultralight road wheels....ever, this much I know. Sucks to be the big man in the littler man's world of cycling.

k