Note to New Members ×

Riding up North

jtslalom

Me and a few of my buddies will be riding up North tomorrow (Saturday 12/29). I'm not quite sure if we will be heading to Hunter, Windham or bellaeyre. I will check reports and post which we will be going to. Sic t 2 and Eric J, if you are interested, I think we can make a car pool. Please post if you get a chance and let me know. If any one else is interested please post. I was also thinking that if conditions are not that good we might take an extra 20 minute drive and head up to Stratton. I've done the trip from Vernon NJ in under 3 hours.

Hey Matt,

I'm happy to hear that you got a set of plates but don't give up on that soft board. You can turn that pretty good I can just imagine how you are on plates. Riding yesterday (Saturday 12/29/07) At windham wasn't all that great. Conditions were really soft with isolated bumps. You couldn't really ride bumps because they were so far spread apart and you couldn't really drive good lines because the snow was so soft. Riding was still fun and there were some steeper places where you could drive some good turns. Around 2:00 conditions started to stiffen up and we found one run in the shade where we were able to carve some good turns. All in all we had fun but not the best conditions. Matt, please post when you will be riding Mountain Creek.

Sean your just plain nuts but definately cool. Most people just leave their antiques on display for others to look at, not you, you put them to the test. How was riding? I will be going out on Thursday with Larissa for a few runs and then on Friday night (late) hopefully with you. I will give you a call. By the way you really didn't miss anything at Windham.