Note to New Members ×

ECES and SES

andreac

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks to all, a bit late, for ECES and SES! I had a great time at both events and know that all the organizers and supporters put in a lot of hard work and we all really appreciated it! So thanks to everyone especially;

Michelle, you hottie, you're the best...

Fin, for giving dave and i someone to think of...hehehe

Bob, you are just great.... i'll email you later and tell you what i'm wearing...

Dr. Scott and Jeff Cooper, for that day at A-Basin...

Mark Rattenbury, for having fun in Colorado with us

Jack M., Ken B, Todd B and Curt for all your work at the loaf...

Madd Mike, thanks for being nice to me even though i didn't like the boards!

... and anyone else i may have forgotten.... i apologize and i thank you too!

Finally i just want to say what a great time i had at both events, because the people who particiapte in this sport are just amazing! i have met so many great people and that has made this so much more fun than it already is! so i thank everyone and hope to see everyone again next year and make more friends... my goal for next year at ses is to meet all the women... that is my only regret that we came a few days late and all the women already knew each other and i was too shy to introduce myself... well i vowed not to do it at eces and i didn't and i now vow not to do it again next year at ses! so everyone be well and thanks again to everyone.... enjoy the warm weather... grrrrrrr....

Andrea Cardiff

Very well said Andrea! What a great event the ECES is. I can't speak for SES, because I haven't been yet. The keyword there is "yet". All I can say is that the many people that I have crossed paths with over my years of riding have just been amazing. Everyone is so nice, and so willing to help out. I wish that Alex and I could have been there for 2 more days, but had a blast the time we were there. Looking forward to next year being even bigger and better. And hey, all the women out there, get your girlfriends out here. It's so great to see more women get involved. Guys, get your wifes/girlfriends out there with you. This way you won't have to worry about what she might say when you come home with that new board. You can tell her it's for her!

A huge thanks to everyone that put this year together: Jack, Curt, Ken, Todd, Mike, Shaggy, Fin, Sean, Bob and everyone else (sorry if I've left anyone out). You guys all rock!!

i remembered a few more people to thank... mike tokar (sp?) thanks for giving us a place to sleep for the night...

steve pru and arthur... thanks for freezing you fingers off to take pictures of everyone...

bob, i already thanked you, but i know jeff was there helping you out almost every time you filmed and that was precious riding time, so many thanks jeff...

and of course, alex and steph for letting us take your place at the banquet... it was a great chance to say goodbye to everyone!

if i remember more i'll post again...

and curt... it was more of a growl at the the weather than an a captain ray, arrggggghhhh...

but captain ray, thanks for being out there and helping me get over my fear of having people riding in back of me!

and aisling, who are you???? but i'm sure it was great meeting you, because it was great meeting everyone!

steph, talk to you soon... email me... how's alex and clyde? did he eat that night? (clyde, not alex, i know he ate!) email or call me and tell me how things are... i'll be back in CT in May!

hugs to all,

andrea