Note to New Members ×

Alpine Valley Thurs. Night, Nubs This Weekend

midwestspeedster

Hey Tim,

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. It's been a while since I've been to Alpine Valley, but let me see if Al has any tips.

As for this weekend...We leave Sunday morning (early) for the UP. We will be at Indianhead through Christmas day and then driving up to Mount Bohemia. We'll be up at The Porkies, Mount Bohemia and possibly Marquette until New Years Day.

Will there be any ridiers up there during this time?

Hey Tim,

The "Alpine Valley" Fe refers to is the one in our back yard, in East Troy, WI, famous for taking out Stevie Ray Vaugn, not the one near Detroit. Which one are you referring too? I have never been riding in MI's lowlands, but I did enjoy Nub's the last time I was there. Lots of cruisers and and plenty of tree lanes to find some space of your own. Fe and I have close to the last of our Holiday obligations this evening at our local watering hole's Christmas Party. Besides I get real dizzy at Alpine (in East Troy).... up, down, up, down, up, down and repeat.

:barf:

Have Fun! Just remember it no one said it wouldn't hurt.

Merry Christmas!

Al

It is Alpine Valley East Troy. I am trying out their race league this year.

Have fun in the UP, Marquette does a great New Years Party NY style with closed streets and a dropping ball.

We will have to get out and ride sometime this year. There is usually a Minnesota ES that is a great time.

-Tim

It is Alpine Valley East Troy. I am trying out their race league this year.

Have fun in the UP, Marquette does a great New Years Party NY style with closed streets and a dropping ball.

We will have to get out and ride sometime this year. There is usually a Minnesota ES that is a great time.

-Tim

I'll second the Marquette New Years Eve statement... I haven't missed it once since I started going to school here :biggthump