Note to New Members ×

FS: Rossignol Throttle, Oxygen bindings

skategoat

EDIT: Chopped prices to get these out of the basement. Where are all the people who wanted a cheap starter kit?. This stuff is in excellent shape.

Starter gear especially if you want a wide SL board. Photos at bottom of post.

Rossignol Accelerator 159

159 cm length

21 mm waist

$60.00

It's at least 10 years old but it has been living in a dry, dark basement and has been ridden only a couple of times. The board looks almost new with only a few light sratches in the clear sheet. Base and edges are near perfect. I think price is fair given the condition but shoot me an offer if you feel otherwise.

Oxygen O1 bindings

$40.00

These are solid bindings with adjustable canting plates on both bindings. The toe clip has a nice design in that it locks into the bail rather than depending on the pressure from your boot to hold it.

The red ring you see is a spacer that will help protect your board. Excellent condition with only some light scratches on the centre disc from scraping off ice with a ski pole. Used about four times in the last 5 years. I have 27.5 boots and there is plenty of room to go bigger. It will not adjust down to a 24mp (I know, I tried with my daughter's boots).

Shipping is extra.

snowboard_stuff_12_17_077.jpgsnowboard_stuff_12_17_076.jpg

snowboard_stuff_12_17_075.jpg

snowboard_stuff_12_17_071.jpg

snowboard_stuff_12_17_0713.jpg

edit: Model name of board corrected - thanks Chris.

Does anybody know the actual year of that board?

Does that board have taper or is that just an optical illusion? How is it in fluff/bumps/off-piste?

I'm just thinkin, wide waist, softer board... If it has taper... Maybe it would be alright for for a little pow with a little setback in the stance...

Any thoughts?

I have this board, use it as a rock board, and often wonder why I don't ride it more often. It's the most well mannered alpine board I've ever been on. It's a shame it's so retro-ugly and not the fastest board you'll ever ride, but at $60 in good shape, it's a steal.

Guest Killington Bomber

Interested in the board however i have a few questions i will start my racing career this summer is this a good board to use heres the specifics

ht:5'8"

wt:115-120

i was wondering if this is a fast race board. E-mail me with specifics. My zip code is 12831 with shipping specifics.