Note to New Members ×

Blue Mtn. Pre holiday

JBS

I will be out Thursdays, Friday, at least one weekend day and Monday next week. Opening bell each day (8:30am weekday, 7:30 weekend & holiday). Blue is finally opening more beginner terrain and expert; so the trails should be a little more manageable.

Jesse

I will see if I can get out sat and sun. Gotta see what deb is doing plus still reeling from JH. What a blast.

I forgot how much of a bad a$$ resort it was. Not much for carving, but Casper is a sweet groomed run that we tore up for two solid days. hooting an hollering from the lift. visibility was na issue at times. I was making fast big unimpeded (no meat gates) arcs run after run after run. On the OVERDOSE no less. that little bugger can rip when you letit go.No wonder peopllove cheating or i mean riding out west.

The snow was so good it did feel like cheating.

Hope to head back later this season. alread nagging the wife.

Yea my legs were still partially cooked today too.

Didnt take any pics as the top 70% of the mountain was shrouded in clouds and fog. Visibility was nil and I mean nil at certain times. you could barely make out 40 foot pines at times. We did have some partial sun peak thru at times, but I dont think I have ever ridden so blind. Still got 50-60 total runs in in 2.2 days.

Today's conditions: Fast, Fast, Grippy Ice! Actually if you were on your A-game it was a blast. Then the sun came out and softened things up quite a bit. I'll be out at 7:30am on Wednesday... Bring an SL stick and be prepared to be fully committed to each turn....